What happened to Skyrim crashing on everything

Guest deleted153426568

Guest deleted153426568

What happened to this game? I crash so much the game is now unplayable. I hadn't played Skyrim in a while. I bought a new copy of the Anniversary Edition. Loaded up the game, loaded up my once stable Mod load order, and started playing. I crash going one from exterior cell to the next exterior cell. White Run is an especially unplayable mess. I crash every time I enter of leave a building. I crash when I try to barter with a merchant. If I do manage to make into a shop without crashing simply approaching the vendor causes a crash. I still have 1.67 gigs of free space as far as mods go. I am playing on an older XBOX one X, I don't seem to have these kinds of problems playing Fallout 4. I don't have anything really nuts in my Skyrim mod list. I have some mods that affect magic and combat. I have a few mods that edit NPCs, and add some cool weapons and magic items to the game. I though my load order for mods might be a problem, but then again the load order use to be very stable. Is this another example of Bethesda " fixing " the game and causing more problems? HELP

Have your mods been updated to the current AE edition? Some mods need to be for a specific version number of skyrim. You also might need a new game not an old save.

oops. I didn't see that you were using a console game.

See if it crashes with a new game started.