PLEASE HELP!(ARMOR PROBLEM)

Deleted174568572User

so, i downloaded 3 armor mod from nexus:

1.sn dark https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83863?tab=files

2.Queen marika https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83261?tab=posts&BH=7

3.tao latex https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83335?tab=files&file_id=352414

i simply batch build all the 3 mods by grouping them in bodyslide...then open my game and in the forge menu there are only cloths from no 1 mod to craft.But cloths from 2 and 3 mod are not showing...(i was able to successfully craft cloth from 1 no mod and equipped them)

so my question what did i do wrong??what is the different between 1 no and 2,3 mod??how can i solve this??please give me step by step solution to able to craft 2 and 3 mod in game...

(if you are wondering why i did not search for solution in google or youtube then first i am completely new to mod world(just started 2 days ago) and i am not understanding what is the problem to write in google or youtube)

PLEASE HELP

note:i have all the necessary mod installed and using mo2

solved it(use add item mod)

Edited by Guest

Please read the description of the mods:

For "Queen marika":

Use AddItemMenu or Simple Mod Item Spawner to get items in game, alternatively can craft items in any forge (recipes will shown with 1 (one) "Alduin is Real" book in inventory).

The latex suits can only be added via console or additemmenu. Please note that additemmenu doesn't work with AE. An alternative, that works with the latest versions of the game, is QUI.

There is AddItem Menu NG which is a replacement .dll for original AddItem Menu. QUI is fine, using it myself, but one feature I like in AddItem is ability to search for item names across all plugins.

But indeed, it is considered a 'cheat mod' as it allows one to instantly obtain any quantity of any item.

Other than that, gotta read descriptions.

Some mods authors do not provide crafting recipes. So items are not really craftable.

Some authors create a chest filled with one or more of each item in the mod and place it in the world somewhere. Sometimes there is a quest involved to access it.

Some authors add a vendor NPC that sells everything from the mod.

Some authors add certain restrictions on crafting recipes. I.e. one needs to locate a certain book and have it in inventory for recipes to show. Or items are only craftable at a specific place (i.e. Skyforge)

If you want to make them craftable, it is fairly simple to do so using SSEEdit even for a modding newbie. You can open the plugin and add a Constructible Object category. In each new Constructible Object you make you can define what ingredients, what crafting station, what perk or other condition is needed of the player in order to create it, etc. You should be able to figure it out just by reading the fields it shows you. If you have questions about making crafting recipes like this, you can message me.