Bodyslide help request with preset

Deleted3576383User

Hello,

I have downloaded some armours that state they are compatible with 3BA (which I use). I have a 3BA custom preset seen selected in the first screenshot. I have built successfully other outfits that show differences in the armour as sliders are changed in the CBBE tab of Racemenu. The first screenshot shows an example of a successful build.

The second screenshot shows my problem with some new armours. The preset drop-down blanks out and after building there are no differences in-game from the CBBE sliders. I'd like to apply the same body preset to the new ones as I have to the previous ones I have built.

I have tried the Save As button with the preset selected and applied it under a different name to the new armours, but this produced very inaccurate proportions that also couldn't be changed in-game. I'm not sure how to get this right.

Check if that Aris armor mod came with a slider groups file. (would be an xml under CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderGroups), and if so, what groups does it define, ands what goes into what group.

Grouping in general adds convenience and prevents outfits from getting built with incompatible slider systems. (I.e. building a CBBE outfit with UNP sliders preset)

How it works: group file sets groups and what outfits are in what group. Same outfit can be in multiple groups.

A preset file will list the groups it is applicable to. If an outfit is defined as member of any group(s), only presets that include those groups will be applicable to it. If an outfit does not belong to ANY groups, you can use any preset for it, but then ensuring compatibility is on you.

Thank you for the information. There is no SliderGroups folder in the mod install. For mods missing SliderGroups I have been creating custom groups in the Group Manager or typing the name in the search box as I did above. File names in ShapeData and SliderSets indicate the outfit is 3BA compatible.

I'm not sure what I did differently, but I ran Bodyslide again with the preset manually saved and applied to the new armour and the proportions have fallen back into line with what should be expected. As I didn't log every click, unfortunately there isn't more for me to say to anyone reading this thread with the same problem.