Is 'opt-in' a normal thing for it to show as you're not opted-in?

scottyus1

So I made a mod, and opt-in on the first day. All went well, all of a sudden it's showing up as it's not opt-in on my mod page. Though when I click the red font 'opt-in' it takes me to the page when you do activate it but it says its already 'opt-in'??

Like is it? or isnt it?

Does nexus turn off opt-ins? this is the first time it's happened and my mod is hitting over 4k downloads and I don't want to lose my points.

So I made a mod, and opt-in on the first day. All went well, all of a sudden it's showing up as it's not opt-in on my mod page. Though when I click the red font 'opt-in' it takes me to the page when you do activate it but it says its already 'opt-in'??

Like is it? or isnt it?

Does nexus turn off opt-ins? this is the first time it's happened and my mod is hitting over 4k downloads and I don't want to lose my points.

Phew, thank you kindly. <3

Just checked the mods that I am opted in and the situation is the same, showing opted out on the mod page and opted in on the rewards page.

Usually the site waits until the weekend to show it's latest way to mess with us ... perhaps today is a stat holiday in the UK.