Blue-screen error

Sanya292
Go to solution Solved by Sanya292,

Hi. I was using Vortex for 14 days and now have a problem with Blue-screens right after starting him. 5 times tried to launch and got 5 blue-screens and reboots. the one time it is booted normally was while Steam was closed. Any thoughts?

Guest deleted34304850

blue screen indicates a hardware error rather than software. what have you done recently to your system?

All what changes that i updated Nvidia driver from 528 to 531. All programs and games work fine, no errors or blue-screens. Only Vortex started doing this.

My specs(if needed):

i5-10400;

16 Gb RAM;

RTX 3060:

Window 10 Pro build 18362.53 (1903)

Guest deleted34304850

its nothing to do with vortex.

run whatever health checks you've got on your system, check your ram, check your gpu. you may even consider rolling back the gpu driver and seeing if that helps.

• Solution

So... I didn't roll back Nvidia driver and don't run any heath checks on system. I just reinstall Vortex and disable GPU Acceleration for him. For now it's working fine. Yes, more slow and sometime downloads fails(maybe MalwareBytes issue) Even some mod's started to work correctly. Ah, and sorry for mistakes that may be in text, I'm from UA and don't use English that often.