Guest deleted42202115

Guest deleted42202115

Ownership and crime are changed in my game completely

I need all items text default color

I need to change the color of "owned" items or cancel the color change

I do not wish to remove ownership for every placed item record that has it

If you can help (don't tell me to go on discordinized) I would appreciate it

I have asked a few simple questions in the past. I have never gotten a reply

People say if I ever need help just ask, then they can't help because of some reason

I help people all the time and it's become a one way thing

This may be my last ask for help

Edited by PHANTOMHATE

I don't think there is a 'set defaults' button in settings anywhere, and I know you can change the color of various things, but, I think that is a universal change. Owned items would be a specific change, and I suspect you have a mod that is doing it. Installed any new ones lately?

• 1 month later...
Guest deleted42202115

I don't think there is a 'set defaults' button in settings anywhere, and I know you can change the color of various things, but, I think that is a universal change. Owned items would be a specific change, and I suspect you have a mod that is doing it. Installed any new ones lately?

Thank you for the reply. I don't really add mods but I do a lot of esp modding. Text color is working proper as normal. I want to change that. I want to stop Fallout 4 from making owned items text red. I removed all live humans from my game. There is nobody to own items. Items are items but some are red and that has no function in my game. I am changing everything and I thought it would be nice to remove the occasional nonsensical red text. I am sure this could be done in the records but I do not know where yet. I also think I could change the color call in the swf but I don't know much about swf files. Thank you again for replying. It makes me happy someone is willing to help.