Circle cloth helmets

Cambon99

Noticed that the Apprentice Robes and the Mage Robes have both a cloth helmet that complements them, being the Apprentice Cowl and the Enchanter's Arming Cap, respectively. But there are no cloth helmets for the Senior Enchanter's Robes and the First Enchanter's Robes, being both red and green, respectively. I've never modded anything, but it can't be difficult to add fitting helmets for both robes isn't it?

It is very easy to do with toolset. The material types for mages are:

• Robe, Apprentice (blue/purples)
  • Robe, Enchanter (green/grey-purple)
  • Robe, Mage (yellow/blues)
  • Robe, Senior Mage (red/gold)
  • Robe, Tranquil (neutral beige/rose)

Open a "Local Copy" (a temporary save so you do not break the original file) of which ever Mage Helm you want to match. Change the "MaterialType" to the colours you want. Then "Export without dependent resources" by right clicking the tab.

byKCyA4.jpg

ZNCBd0f.jpg

Note, there are other MaterialType colors beyond the mage ones, you might get taken in! I myself started my modding by just changing the standard Chasind Robes to a black colour, and now I am modding obsessed.

Edited by HollownessDevoured

Sounds pretty easy. Although, I've always had problems installing the toolset on my PC. Is a very, very long story. Anyway, I appreciate the inview you gave me.

If you wish, you can add the remaining cloth helmets I mention, in addition to the Tranquil if you want, yourself. I will definetly suscribe to that mod. Although, if you can, add a version of those in Spanish, since that is my main language, it would be great, but that's up to you, of course.

Edited by Cambon99