Keeping up with new mods

AwesomeGamerBossKenny

So I recently reinstalled this game, got out of the vault made a vanilla save and closed the game. "Time for the mods I thought" so I did my usual gameplay changes but then I got to the Environment category and that got me thinking;

• Some of the most Endorsed/downloaded mods were last updated 5 years ago
  • there are some that are more recently updated
  • images aren't exactly reliable on the basis that ENB and best case scenario images are on the mod pages

I know the answer is TECHNICALLY try them all and reload to see what works best for you... But I'm a working adult and time is very much at a premium, what're you all using? Has anyone dropped the older mods in favour of newer ones?

The nexus' default system isn't really ideal when it comes to hightlighting newer mods. You can create a high quality mod and sit on page 6 in terms of downloads/endorsements and only a minority of people are ever gonna find your mod page. That's just how it works, 70% of mods on page 1/2 in any given category were released in 2016/17. I therefore highly recommend to also check mods that got a lot of downloads in the last couple of years or months to see if there are any new hidden gems. Other than that you can also take a look at collections and see what those guys chose.