Main Quest Problems

>Argonian thief<

To give this thread a chance to get back on topic all the off-topic posts regarding Luthiel's IP saga have been split off into a private forum, since this is a matter concerning Dark0ne, Luthiel and the banned poster with the same IP address - not everyone else.

Luthiel, this is a matter you should have taken up with Dark0ne via pm - it serves no purpose to hijack a thread with it. There is a PM facility on this forum - use it.

yeah, Take the wraith guard and k's plan and journal to the last remaining dwarf. He will then give you wraith guard and the first time you use it you will suffer a little over 200 pts of damage. I haven't done this but I have read somewhere it is permanent and others its a one time thing but just beware. This is also a quick way to beat the main quest without doing all the other quests, just in case you are playing MODS that require this to be done. hope this helped. By the way don't want to take credit for something I didn't do so I got most of this off a thread in this forum on wraithguard

• 6 years later...