favorite thing to fight

TheCalliton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my favorites are:

Imperial Legion Soldiers, "Now is the time for you to fall down and bleed to death," I smacks them with god sword, they go flying... good times.

Bandits, free money anyone???

Placing an army of Adoring Fans on Dive Rock, toggle collision, kill them all, use Midas Magic comet spell, many many many times, (alteration on previous post), toggle flying cam, go to the bottom of the hill, toggle collision on and watch the rain of Adoring Fans ;D Hahaha, and yes, :yes: death entertains me.

• 2 months later...

I DO NOT like to fight Necromancers and Conjurers and any mage-type creature like Goblin Shamans.

Reason is that they always run from me, and if there's any partner near me, i accidently hit them. Makes them very hard to fight and kill.

But I DO like to fight Dremora Valkynazes (or however), Mankar Camoran, Marauders, Xivilais, Knights of Order (from SI expansion) and so on...

They are very hard and interesting to fight with, especialy when my difficulty slider is 75 and above. Mankar Camoran is very hard to kill and I need supreme tactic to destroy him. I have separate save saved in his Palace, when i'm bored, i like to load it and fight with him. Marauders and Dremoras will never run from you and they are very strong and very chalengable (if that word even exists) above 30th level.

Guest deleted829424

I love to fight anything difficult. Ogres, Trolls, Goblin Warlords, vampires, etc.

I hate when I have to fight more then three things at once. How's that fair?

I once had to deal with three ogres, a troll, and two bandits. At once. Good thing I had invisibility magic.

• 3 weeks later...