Millionth member modding competition closing date

Dark0ne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably more will enter at the last minute, they don't want their ideas and creations plagiarized or stolen.

I am content to wait and see what is uploaded on the last day of submissions.

bah... my mod has so much work to be done... good to have a finite deadline though.

I'll try to have mine out a few days before the deadline maybe.

I'd wait until the last day if I'd be a modder so I guess most of the guys do that. Good luck everyone and may the best win! :D

I'm thinking about submitting. What happens to the mods after the competition? Do they stay in the Million Mod section forever, or will each go back to their respective sections (Quests, Companions, etc)?

I think they should stay in the Millionth Member Competition section.

Because --assuming the authors actually pay attention to the criteria provided for the competition-- all of the mods should share a similar theme. (And it would definitely be best to group these similar mods together.)

Not to mention they're all "Competition Entries", so they should remain in the "Competition" section.

Now I'm not saying you should force the authors to leave their entries in that section. No, they can move their files if they feel like it. But don't get rid of the "Millionth Member Competition" category on the site.

(For those who would still like people to view their entry in the category it was intended for)

Just my two cents.

Edited by moogleviii