What quest mods/dungeons/new lands etc would you recommend to someone that just beat Skyrim?

Superrpgman

Let's say that I have a friend just beat Skyrim, and did most of the side quests, and now they want to experience some really impressive story and/or dungeon focused mods that the community has put out over the years?

What mods like these would give them a really great first impression to the modding community? Preferably without kicking their ass due to them being a lot harder than the Skyrim itself is.

Also, if you wanna go the extra mile, can you...

As story driven mods go, Rigmor of Bruma and Rigmor of Cyrodiil are true standouts. Interesting NPCs, Outlaws and Revolutionaries, and Legacy of the Dragonborn, and Vigilant will give you a bunch of quests.

For Fallout 4, you can't go wrong with Tales from the Commonwealth and the Thuggysmurf mods.

Hope that helps.

Beyond Reach offers a bit of play and several "entertaining" quests, dungeons, etc (and at least one very extensive cave system), granted you may or not find its theme a bit dark-n-dour in its design. Ain't no sunshiny endings here.

Also Republic of Maslea is a bit interesting, although far from complete in its development. Both provide more land of course, which has its benefits if you like to wander and/or enjoy "the scenery". Oh, it also features muskets, so there's that. And it's very tropical.

And if you're still using 1.5.97, Beyond Skyrim Bruma offers new land and a handful of quests. (I'd think that 1.6x players would have no need of it... I think)

there are a couple of other new lands mods I have, Folkstead and the Border of Hammerfell, and Haafstad and the Border of High Rock

The former resides south of Falkreath and imo, provides one of the coolest uses of high mountain areas, although the number of quests is paltry, and the NPCs a bit dull overall. a decent cave quest, and one that leads you way up into the mountains (where you get to encounter the high passes), the latter uses the far left coastline left of solitude. I think it has perhaps four or five minor quests, (NPCs also lack development) but it does offer a few new ingredients and... more "engineered" land to wander.

you might also look at AHO. And of course, check the in mod categories. I've only scratched the surface.

Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Beyond Bruma, Beyond Reach and Warden of the Coast for starters :) If you like dungeons then there's a bunch of good packs available also, like Hammet's dungeons, Forgotten Dungeons, Sewers of Skyrim, Skyrim Underground, etc etc