afk mods can't sign up.

steamteck

I can't sign up. My security question is always wrong even when I'm right. I have answered it four times in a row correctly and it's Always wrong anyway. What city destroyed by the great collaspe? Winterhold for example was counted wrong. Aldmeri Domnion was apparently not who the empire fought in the great war either. Enterprise is not the starship with the same name as an aircraft carrier. either.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if this is the place to ask.

I've tried the case sensitive thing. I'll just keep checking back to see if it works. Thanks for answering me so quickly. Hmm. maybe I am a bot and don't realize it!

I've tried the case sensitive thing. I'll just keep checking back to see if it works. Thanks for answering me so quickly. Hmm. maybe I am a bot and don't realize it!

Well, you might be a bot, I don't know!

Seriously, though, we know it's an issue but we don't have a better solution right now.

Well, Up to 25 times now. Ten is not the number of years in a decade. I guess try again in a few weeks or maybe it's just not worth it.

• 7 months later...
On 4/9/2023 at 4:31 PM, steamteck said:

I got in! Yay!

How did you do it? Please! I feel I aged a thousand years trying to create an account...

I've been going on for 10 minutes giving the correct answers, changing different cases. Idk what else to do and it's so frustrating

Edited by sportawachuman
added sth