OBJ to NIF

pr0xzy

I'm having a lot of difficulty figuring this out. I created 3d text in blender and exported the OBJ, I then opened the OBJ in BodySlide and unchecked 'Smooth Seam Normals' I also unchecked Subindex.

I can open the nif but am unable to do anything with it. When I try to copy the shape over to a different nif it does not work. It simply does not copy over. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having a lot of difficulty figuring this out. I created 3d text in blender and exported the OBJ, I then opened the OBJ in BodySlide and unchecked 'Smooth Seam Normals' I also unchecked Subindex.

I can open the nif but am unable to do anything with it. When I try to copy the shape over to a different nif it does not work. It simply does not copy over. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

In nifskope when I try pasting my new object into an existing object I get the error: [7] Array Triangles invalid

edit

I managed to get past this error and now when I click paste branch into another nif nothing happens. Nothing is transferred over.

My question summed up:

How do I get a 3d object from blender into Fallout 76?

What's the work flow and what are the export import settings for the programs used. Please if anyone has any information on this I would greatly appreciate a lesson.

Edited by pr0xzy