DL Mods

draytalon

Ok, might seem like a dumb question, but it could be what is causing issues I am having with mods. If you DL a mod, you see the requirements (if any) that you need to DL also, so, no issue with that part, it's the next part that kinda confuses me. The part where it says Mods Requiring this File. You see a list of Mods that require the actual Mod you are DL, but in notes you see things like required, necessary, get it. Well you see what I am getting at, do I need these Mods in the requiring this File or just the Mods in the requirement area?

I know a dumb question, just trying to figure out why my game has so many issues when it's modded.

You only need the files that are required for the mod you are downloading. All the other stuff is only if you want to. So, anything under "mods requiring this file" is optional.

Cheers, appreciate the response, now to go through all my mods again to see what the conflicts are, don't you just love modding a game.

You only need the files that are required for the mod you are downloading. All the other stuff is only if you want to. So, anything under "mods requiring this file" is optional.

Cheers, appreciate the response, now to go through all my mods again to see what the conflicts are, don't you just love modding a game.

Oh yeah. :D I've been tweaking my games since Morrowind. There was a game that you REALLY needed to have a clue in order for things to work right. There weren't any (many) tools available then... and the game was sensitive... Change your load order mid-playthrough, and all sorts of weird and strange things happened. :D I once found myself in Seyda Neen, with 20 Fargoths...... Ouch. :D

Oh yeah. :D I've been tweaking my games since Morrowind. There was a game that you REALLY needed to have a clue in order for things to work right. There weren't any (many) tools available then... and the game was sensitive... Change your load order mid-playthrough, and all sorts of weird and strange things happened. :D I once found myself in Seyda Neen, with 20 Fargoths...... Ouch. :D

Lol, Seyda Neen, haven't played Morrowind in years. I have been preoccupied with FO4, but thinking of having a break and playing Oblivion.

Lol, Seyda Neen, haven't played Morrowind in years. I have been preoccupied with FO4, but thinking of having a break and playing Oblivion.

I played Oblivion for about 45 minutes shortly after it came out.... and realized that there was no point in leveling, as while you got stronger, so did the rest of the world..... Along came FCOM.... which was a major exercise to get installed, and working properly, and it was a whole new game. :D There goes 1000's of hours of my free time. :D