space marine or spartan

ethanmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ohhhh no. Marines would win. Though SPARTANs have good armor, shields, have enhanced strength etc, Space Marines lack shield, but have double, triple or even quadruple the strength and armor of a SPARTAN. Only thing a SPARTAN might have on a SM, aside from shields, is speed/agility.

But in the Space Marine universe, isn't it squads of marines against squads of enemies?

In Halo, it was one Spartan against a united galactic army + other baddies.

I think the Spartan would win on a one-on-one match.

Then again, I also think that Phineas and Ferb could defeat the Space Marines (even before their mom got back to witness it)

LHammonds

ok more detailed hand on hand, no armor, 1 on 1

or

a terminator with a chainsword and armor against spartan with ....... hmmmmmm cant use power sword so lets say a chain sword as well and wearing Close Quarters Battle Armor or C.Q.B. armor

or

a rhino vs a grizzly from halo wars

or the whole veteran company (with out support [dreadnaughts rhino ext]) vs the spartan equivalent :biggrin:

Then again, I also think that Phineas and Ferb could defeat the Space Marines (even before their mom got back to witness it)

LHammonds

Wow, my sister watches that... ALOT.

ANyway, I would have to say Spartan. All you people going on about how the Space Marine would win because its stronger. So what if its stronger? Brutes are stronger than Spartans, and they get owed on a regular basis. And Spartans have more speed and agility, and since theres only one left, he has Cortana.