[MOD REQUEST] Deadeye infinite markers

Boreduser777666555

Basically I wanna be able to mark an infinite amount of people using any weapon (not literally an infinite amount, I just mean like, removing the limit of how many marks you can place). Mainly because I hate only being able to deadeye mark 1 enemy with a throwing weapon, or the bow and arrow. like i wanna kill multiple guys just with knives using dead eye. I would look into how to do it myself, but I have no clue how, so even some advice would be very appreciated :smile: cheers

• 1 month later...

This may or may not assist you with finding the code to change: the limitation on deadeye targets is based on rate of fire for the selected weapon and deadeye level. So, for example, if you have 5 seconds of deadeye and are using a bow, it would give you 1.something targets, rounded down to one.

That said, perhaps an easier workaround would be to increase the rate of fire for the weapon instead of trying to break a multi-variable limitation.

This may or may not assist you with finding the code to change: the limitation on deadeye targets is based on rate of fire for the selected weapon and deadeye level. So, for example, if you have 5 seconds of deadeye and are using a bow, it would give you 1.something targets, rounded down to one.

That said, perhaps an easier workaround would be to increase the rate of fire for the weapon instead of trying to break a multi-variable limitation.

Awesome, thank you :D ill try to make a mod for it in my freetime. have a good one