FO4 Graygarden CTD if enter the workbench

Astra2000

Hi there,

I need help for an issue, that my modded FO4 crashes directly, if I want to use the workbench!?! ...

All I've found in the net till now does not work!!!

Does anybody know how to get this be fixed?

Thank you!

Cheers,

:)

Thanks, other workshops working fine! ... It is just this one in my modded setup. ... I've not changed the Graygarden with an immersion or overhaul!!!

Thanks, HERE is my latest modlist! ... I've tried many solutions like disabled the workshop.swf or the Lodfix for Beantown Brewery (fix). ... But sadly nothing helped!?!

I ve worked it out with ESL-Edit-Trick (not counted) and a bit merges to can get a higher install content as maximum is limited for the game. To ESL-Edit-Trick you can read about it HERE and HERE. Ìt is also useful for Skyrim SE or AE!

To graygarden it seems maybe to be happen from the unofficial fo4 patch I have read in the net!?! Some user told, that it is an point problem between 2 cells there!?! And some other talked about an old Vanilla-Bug, which can happen!?!

HERE is my plugin list. Oh, my count of plugins is reduce from 465 (incl. minus the original game files) to 158 now, thanks to the ESL-Edit-Trick!!! Near forgotten: I use MO2 for managing modding content. See ya later.

Last, my modded setup running like a charm and am not joking!!!

Could try removing the unofficial patch, and see if you still have a problem.... but, they may cause other problems as well. It's also possible the problem is baked into your save, and the only way to solve/troubleshoot would be on a new game...... yeah, that's always fun. :D

Removing the Unofficial Patch is not possible, because too much content of my modded setup need it. This is a slide negative side if you start with this Patch in the beginning of using mod stuff! But it really could be possible that for some reason is something in the save landed maybe after a change or delete!?! Yes, and then, I need to start a new game after!?! But I don t want this, because am at level 99 at the moment. I think it will be best to temporary solve it to fast travel soon as possible if the Graygarden will be attacked!?! But many thx!!! :smile: