Premium Downloads Being Capped

duhoverdrive

Nobody is doubting you're having an issue. The unfortunate fact of the matter is that this isn't a problem coming from our side. It's very likely to be something at your ISP or just bad routing.

It's been mentioned a few times, but have you tried using a download manager which supports multi-threaded downloads? This is one of the simplest ways to get around Comcast's packet shaping (if that applies, which is likely).

Although the game isn't supported in Vortex you can still use it to download the mod. If you copy the URL of the actual download and click the dropzone at the bottom of Vortex's download page, you can paste it there.

Yes, I tried jdownloader2 and I also tried a VPN and neither made a difference. I downloaded the same exact file from the mod author's website in the same exact format with 0 issues.

The only suggestion I have left is to try download the same file via a different network (i.e. mobile data) to see if it's slow there too.

I wish I could be more help, but everything is pointing to an issue somewhere down the pipe between your PC and our servers.