New Combat Armor

PrometheusTS

I have uploaded the new version , V2 wich includes female models , fix for the shading problem of the armors and also couple of security suits in camo urban style ...

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1244659223.jpg

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6978

I like the slightly lighter color.

But, I have one problem with it the armor in general. Not that it really counts, because the original combat armor had it too.

See, the armor is really top heavy, aesthetically. It goes from lots of fat armor on top to really thin looking armor on the legs. This is displeasing to the eye, because it ruins a theme (I guess) of the armor.

Your armor solved this when looking at it from the front. It has nice, wide armor plating on the legs. Very nice.

Except for the back of the legs. It is still barren and plain. Exposed, I guess. Armor on the back of the legs would be great. Not for anything actual practical, but for looks. I like the black armor color being broken up by bits of camo showing underneath, but it is all camo on the back legs. Its not appealing. Again, the old vanilla armor had this problem too.

I really don't know how to say this. The combat armor never looked good(?). (Not yours I mean! If I had to use CA it would definitely be this.) Has anyone here played Rainbow Six Vegas? Remember how you could dress your guy from head to toe in armor? Thick armor? Even on the legs? That's what I am looking going for. Full shin/foot padding.

I have just seen that the Raily rangers have a different color armor , so I was thinking to make that color mathcing too SO I wonder if you prefere a green style suit overall or instead add a camo texture on them too , then would you prefere ione single download and mod for all versions or instead separate ones? and then should they be placed just in the shop or instead have them scattered around somewherlese?

should the actual mercs be equipped with those? or instead have them as optional?