ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Is something wrong with my Video Card?

Abramul

If anyone can tell me what this means, or how to fix it, that would be appreciated.

PROGRAM FLOW:

000000: Program Started

000000: Computer Name: ---

000000: Creating Windows

000000: Begin loading of archive header and invalidation of archived files

000001: Finished with header loading and invalidation

000001: Initializing Main

000001: Video adapter: NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200 (6.14.10.6177)

001735: Creating Scene ; Here's where I get the first error

003265: Loading Master/Plugin

----------------------------------------------

WARNINGS.TXT

Could not find file Shaders\TexCoord_4_Offset_A.vso

Could not find file Shaders\TexCoord_4_Offset_A.vso

Could not find file Shaders\WC_TexCoordGen.vso

Could not find file Shaders\FauxEMBM_Displace_2.pso

Unable to load pixelshader file: FauxEMBM_Displace_2.pso

Could not find file Shaders\FauxEMBM_Displace.vso

Unable to load vertexshader file: FauxEMBM_Displace.vso

; From here down is normal, I think.

One of the files that "Teleport_plugin_The Undead Dungeons.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message

but not necessarily fix any errors.

One of the files that "The Undead Dungeons.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "Pwmm11-w crouching.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "MultiMark_TribunalPlugin.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "MultiMark_BloodmoonPlugin.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

I recently re-installed Morrowind, Trib, and BM, but since then, I got the latest patch, so I doubt that that's the problem. Another game had stalled, so I reset my comp...could that have done it?

They put a hell of a strain on your GPU for a start :/

I can't guess exactly what was going on with your PC because I don't have a massive understanding off how the MW engine works, but it sounds like your video card is having issues. Try the age old solution of updating your drivers, and if they are up-to-date reinstall them to see they replace the apparently missing files. Also, try looking for the files that MW says it cannot find - I don't know if this will solve anything but you might figure out why it happened.

Sorry this is so vague :/

Pixel shading is what makes the water in Morrowind so pretty. :P I don't fully understand how it works but basically it's responsible for most realistic looking environments that react to a player's movement.

Since you've already reinstalled it sounds like it is most likely your graphics card. But I wouldn't know how to go about fixing the problem, apart from driver updates or a complete driver reinstall as loveme4whoiam said... :/

• 1 year later...

ok so I had the same problem as this kid...however mine didnt even get past the video adapter. Plus Im sure most of you know when windows has an error and has to close...that is what happens to me when I click the play button...What is up? Help please. Much Obliged

THomas

• 3 years later...
Did you ever fix this issue? cause i had the same error but it didn't show up until i started modding but i wasn't checking as i went along (Silly me XD) and i had no idea where to start so i just re-installed and started from scratch and when i did i found that the problem started after using MGE but i have no clue what's going wrong.

This topic is so old (5 years old) I doubt if any of the posters are still active. That is a serious case of thread necromancy - bringing a topic back from the dead.

I recommend starting a new topic on this and giving a complete description of your problem. Just saying I have the same problem as a 5 year old topic doesn't tell us much. There have been many many upgrades of cards, drivers and even operating systems in the last 5 years.

I will lock this topic as too old to be useful.

Bben46, Moderator