Chivalry's Kill Easy, Die Easy Realistic Combat

Doesntcareaboutname

I've noticed that one can slash another unarmored or lightly armored character in all the right places several times ... with a gigantic sword and not have them die in Skyrim just because of some bull s**t stats... FYI that's not how swords work. So does anyone know of a mod that will make Skyrim realistic like Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? I don't like not having to worry about every single strike swung at me, I want them all to be dangerous, for every hit I receive to potentially be my last just like Chivalry. I want to need to dodge and block ... on time rather than my shield raising whenever it feels like it. BTW, a responsive shield would go nicely with this mod (if you can help us out there, that'd be good too). So, a realistic combat mod? Dismemberment, severed limbs, gore maybe? I mean not just to finish what is by vanilla but dismemberment to quicken the battle or at least let's just have foes die when they're suppose to like in the movies or real life.

A reminder of the overall point, Skyrim's deadly weapons are more like punches or blunt weapons ... in fact in the case of Tamrielic axes ... they literally are blunt weapons (for some dumb ass reason) but what I mean is that I want a realistic combat experience, so that I can play the game with skill involved rather than relying on any micromanaged stats, just me honing my own skill rather than the player character's, and so that I can kill like a bad ass and actually feel a sense of pride in my accomplishments. If there exist no realistic combat mod out of the myriad of mods out there by now, please someone make a realistic combat mod, it's long past due.

I don't necessarily just want one mod to effect only my enemies, if it requires multiple mods to let me die easy and another to kill easy, fine, just get me to the point of realistic combat. Think fast, every action matters.

Just look at this guy, I can't do this s**t in Skyrim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjfxoI1WifI but Skyrim has the highly moddable, sword and sorcery, fantasy, single player campaign that Chivalry lacks.

Edited by Doesntcareaboutname

Dragon battles will never be realistic as you're battling a dinosaur ... with a toothpick, not to mention that species of dinosaur being the flame-throwersaurus rex. That doesn't mean the entire game needs to be crap combat, clearly fencing is fencing ... fighting flame-throwersaurus rex is absolutely ... ridiculous.

Though even with dragons, it can still be skill based within the limits of realism video games offer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta1YuMbQeX4 guy never receives damage the entire boss fight, imagine that's basically how you must fight the dragons of Skyrim i.e. carefully. Then you could be forced to become a proficient dragon slayer or die trying. There's no reason that the anti dragon combat cannot be so improved upon. Maybe they can even be given a weakness, a weak spot, a window of vulnerability such as is already commonly depicted in fantasy.

What do we do against dragons, the same thing one would do against the kings of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in single combat, gain the skill to overcome their brawn as realistically as a video game can do ... unlike what Skyrim currently does with dragons or duels between swordsman. Which reminds me, here's another example of sword fights done right in a game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6YD9WgATAY this time using artificial intelligence, it's called Overgrowth, a sequel to a game called Lugaru which also featured realistic swordplay unlike Skyrim's nerf bat sword fighting. Does it matter to the subject whether or not dragon battles can be done right when we know swordsmanship can and has?

Anyway, hopefully Ethernal Hero is right about this Skyrim redone, that its potential for one hit kills works both ways. just like Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Does anyone else back Skyrim Redone as sufficient for what I've described? Or maybe there something else as well.

Edited by Doesntcareaboutname