Is there a way to seperate to Mods?

tomanytomorrows

I have Homemaker 1.61 working in the game but it combined, or was already there, with chain link fences by Callias (https://mods.bethesda.net/en/fallout4?number_results=20&order=desc&page=1&platform=WINDOWS&product=fallout4&sort=popular&text=chainlink%20fences). The problem is all the other fences that where in Chain Link fences, concrete walls, steel walls and so on crash in Homemaker. My only solution to the problem would be upgrade Homemaker to the latest version, not possible since I do not want all the DLC, or remove Homemaker. If there was another mod that built the buildings in Homemaker I would remove this mod. Sadly no other mod has the buildings I want that are in Homemaker. So my next option, I believe, is separate the two mods if that is possible. Thank you.

Mods installed

Snappy House Kit
Ballistic Weaver
SOE
M82A3
Puma Longer power lines
Hangman's Alley apartment
Open Carry
Decorator and Furniture Expansion pack
Better Crops
Creative Clutter
Prewar and Postwar Sanctuary House
Taffington boathouse repair
Scrap, bushes, and leaves (does S.C.A.P. override this? and should I run the mod Twigs with this?)
SSM
Extra Weaves (have also ballistic weaver)
Craftable Ammo
Workshop Decorations pack
SA80 British rifle
Better settlement fixer (a much need mod )
Wall pass-through power conduits
Homemaker 6.* (crashes on concrete and steel gates)

Yes but the problem might have to do with the fact it is an older version.

So far as I know, the older versions worked just fine as well...... There *might* be some compatibility issue with newer versions of the game though..... but, that's me grasping at straws. :D