downloads capped at 3MB/s

Faydea

Hi there, im a premium member and for some reason my downloads are still capped at 3MB/s, my internet is 1gb/s but my downloads through vortex are hard capped at 3. i subscribed 2 days ago and its still not moved, is anyone able to give me some advice?

Hi there, im a premium member and for some reason my downloads are still capped at 3MB/s, my internet is 1gb/s but my downloads through vortex are hard capped at 3. i subscribed 2 days ago and its still not moved, is anyone able to give me some advice?

Hi there, ive logged out, yes, And changing the threads doesnt seem to make any difference

You get the same speeds doing manual downloads as you do with vortex??

i have done a speed test in vortex its self and the download speeds went up drastically, however, when i try to download anything its capped at 3

i have done a speed test in vortex its self and the download speeds went up drastically, however, when i try to download anything its capped at 3

Do you get the same speed via manual download as you do via vortex? Tried using a VPN?

Do you get the same speed via manual download as you do via vortex? Tried using a VPN?

Yes, ive tried a VPN and nothing changes, its stuck at 3MB/s and yes i get waaay faster downloads manually

Yes, ive tried a VPN and nothing changes, its stuck at 3MB/s and yes i get waaay faster downloads manually

Faster from Nexus??

Think I would try logging out of your account with Vortex, give it 20 minutes or so, then log back in. See if anything changes.

Guest deleted34304850

go to the main feedback forum, look at the sticky - run the tests, post your results. that's what you need to do, to get help. this forum is for support with vortex.