Oblivion Best Quest/Dungeon/New location Mods

Delapine

@Moksha8088: You noticed he didn't asked about mods for Skyrim, right?

I pointed to a previous source of good information, then included the thought about Enderal. What more do you want, huh?

The Lost Spire, but the latest version is off site and needs a Google search.

Edited by Moksha8088

@Moksha8088: You noticed he didn't asked about mods for Skyrim, right?

I pointed to a previous source of good information, then included the thought about Enderal. What more do you want, huh?

The Lost Spire, but the latest version is off site and needs a Google search.

I heard a lot of bad things from The Lost Spires, long for nothing dungeons, OP rewards, and not a really interesting story...

Very cool. Let me know if you need any help with any of these.

Thanks!

Thank you for the suggestions, thats exactly what I wanted.

I especially downloaded Minlorada Stars Rest and FBM

The living and the dead seems interesting also but it seems to conflict with a lot of things, especially Better Cities and since no patch are provided I dont think I will take the risk.

Make a menu save before installing TLATD, deactivate the conflicting mods, install TLATD and when you have finished reactivate the conflicting mods, uninstall TLATD, load your menu save and you will be fine.

The problem with this is basically you get no riches, no special item, no reward for completing the quest, or at least you lose them afterwards

The same goes with character progression regarding the attributes and level up

Yes but your saves aren't likely to become corrupted, you can't have the butter and the shrapnel of the butter.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Thanks!

The living and the dead seems interesting also but it seems to conflict with a lot of things, especially Better Cities and since no patch are provided I dont think I will take the risk.

Make a menu save before installing TLATD, deactivate the conflicting mods, install TLATD and when you have finished reactivate the conflicting mods, uninstall TLATD, load your menu save and you will be fine.

The problem with this is basically you get no riches, no special item, no reward for completing the quest, or at least you lose them afterwards

Yes but your saves aren't likely to become corrupted, you can't have the butter and the money of the butter.

This looks like a badly translated French saying :)

But yeah, I would say I am searching for things I could incorporate to my playthrough then.

Thanks!

Yes but your saves aren't likely to become corrupted, you can't have the butter and the money of the butter.

This looks like a badly translated French saying :smile:

But yeah, I would say I am searching for things I could incorporate to my playthrough then.

I gave you a mean to make sure your saves don't become corrupted and all you find to do is provoke me on a detail. I'm in awe when I see the way your parents educated you.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

I heard a lot of bad things from The Lost Spires, long for nothing dungeons, OP rewards, and not a really interesting story...

When I type The Lost Spires review into Google I read a lot of good things about it.

When I type The Lost Spires review into Google I read a lot of good things about it.

Yeah I know, but the posts I read on the Nexus Page which reviewed the mod recently kind of discouraged me to redownload it. They are probably right about the fact that at the time it was great, but now it suffers from comparison by way better mods.

Thanks!

This looks like a badly translated French saying :smile:

I gave you a mean to make sure your saes don't become corrupted and all you find to do is provoke me on a detail. I'm in awe when I see the way your parents educated you.

Hey man, Never intended to "provoke" you, im just expressing my point of view, no disrespect intended.

If it is regarding the Frenchj saying, I assure you we use the same thing in France and it was the first time I read something like that in English; thats why i joked about it.