Oblivion Best Quest/Dungeon/New location Mods

Delapine

Hello!

Im trying to add good quest mods to my Oblivion, many websites talk about old mods or mods that havent aged well (hello Lost Spires), thats why Im making this topic;

According to you, dear veteran of the modding community, with your perspective of the old and recent past, what are the best quest mods ?

I have already OOO, Ayleid Steps, Elsweyr and Ivellon which I like very much. It can be a dungeon mod/ town mod/ new location....

Well of Minlorada

The Life of Sir Balin

The Sundered Keep

Stars Rest

Unfathomed Tower

Glenvar Castle

Hoarfrost Castle

Thievery in the Imperial City

Five Blind Mice

and everything by glowplug

Thank you for the suggestions, thats exactly what I wanted.

I especially downloaded Minlorada Stars Rest and FBM

The living and the dead seems interesting also but it seems to conflict with a lot of things, especially Better Cities and since no patch are provided I dont think I will take the risk.

The living and the dead seems interesting also but it seems to conflict with a lot of things, especially Better Cities and since no patch are provided I dont think I will take the risk.

Make a menu save before installing TLATD, deactivate the conflicting mods, install TLATD and when you have finished reactivate the conflicting mods, uninstall TLATD, load your menu save and you will be fine.

I posted a thread a while back on quest mods that players would recommend. Can't go wrong with quest mods, since they are what extends the life of Bethesda games.

I think the mod that most impressed me was Enderal. I would recommend the SSE iteration of Enderal to every game player.

Yeah, i have been quite aware of the skyrim Quest Mods, I finished Enderal found it really great, especially the ending !

I have nearly finished Nehrim as well, but I dropped it because it became a bit too repetitive.

But i left the Oblivion modding community for several years, thats why Im coming today, to see what I missed in terms of story elements.

I like things that are integrated with the world, thats Why I also downloaded Oblivion Uncut, Better cities and East Empire Company

Very cool. Let me know if you need any help with any of these.

Thanks!

Make a menu save before installing TLATD, deactivate the conflicting mods, install TLATD and when you have finished reactivate the conflicting mods, uninstall TLATD, load your menu save and you will be fine.

The problem with this is basically you get no riches, no special item, no reward for completing the quest, or at least you lose them afterwards

The same goes with character progression regarding the attributes and level up

Edited by Delapine