End of year network review

Dark0ne

Well thanks for all the hard work and the amazing job you guys have done despite all the technical hiccups. You're dealing with a massive influx of traffic from multiple separate steam sales all at once, people are buying the complete Fallout New Vegas collection, people are buying the complete Skyrim collection, and people are also buying the complete Neverwinter Nights 2 collection from GoG and Steam, all for extremely low prices.

So of course the first thing people want to do when they install or reinstall their newly acquired or newly legally owned copy of whatever game they just bought is mod the hell out of it. I'm surprised that I can even get on here this time of the year all things considered.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where I got the majority of my mods to DA games, Fallout and Skyrim. I am just really thankful I had the chance to discover them in a centralized fashion; of course one can scour the web for mods, but it's definitely made so much easier to find the lovely work people make for my fave games if they are collected. Not all put their work here, but enough trust it to make it a valuable resource, something I don't doubt at all took a lot of hard work.

So hopefully it's a good year for us enjoying and for you peoples working on the site. :)

I can certainly understand and empathize with those who are premium members who still have problems getting the level of service they expect/were promised. I've been there with other sites and services in general. I have been a non-paying member and a short-term sub on the Nexus over the course of 2013, and I've been on both sides of the fence. I look at the enormity of what is being provided here, by a small number of people, and the generally good attitude with which it's provided, and that mitigates my inconvenience. But that's me and I don't expect everyone to feel the same way. That being said, I appreciate the level of investment of time and money made in the Nexus, and the amount of information provided. Being in the dark makes things worse in my opinion, and that is certainly not something that happens here very often. Thank you for your effort, keep on keeping on.

Kudos for all the hard work! Thank you very much for the opportunity to join the Nexus community, and thank you all for everything you do. If I had that $250k to spare, it would be yours, but as it stands I have 2 kids in college and another on the way there in 3 years. I'm no coder and can barely find my way around the creation kit (with said youngest leading me around lol).

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year in a few days, and give your families a little time in there please. :)

MAINTENANCE fixing are they going to fix that annoying thing were you search a mod ..get results click on a image preview and a error puts up? in red

also issues hitting the back button to the searched results kicks you back to the main page

I am a not paying member but paying members should have better download server ..rethinking about buying a premium membership after reading about these issues

I spent 2 hours trying to download I gave up download started and nothing happens LOL? feels like 1990 surfing on a WebTV unit

Edited by gasdorf