End of year network review

Dark0ne

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a using the Nexus for almost 10 years now, and have watched it grow. NMM has evolved and is quite simply a brilliant piece of work that makes gaming even more enjoyable for thousands of people. I am looking forward to another 10 years of Nexus growth and improvements. I think what you do for the modding community is amazing. Thank you for all your hard work!

Happy New Year!

Dark0ne ... all of you who work on Nexus, NMM, etc are actually human and things happen. Oh, wait "I think I'm the Dragonborn, but don't actually know it!" Your work is appreciated, we will go into 2014 and all deal with changes on many levels. It's a game we play in Skyrim, real life has other things involved. Tamriel isn't real ... oh, the horrors of such blasphemy! Press on, brother ...

:wallbash: Computer Awareness :wallbash:

As always, I'm impressed at the professionalism and dedication that Dark0ne and the Nexus team puts into these sites.

We, or rather I (as I don't want to speak for everyone), have an incredible source of data available to us for free (or minimal cost if you go premium). If there was nothing else, that would be enough to have my allegiance and heartfelt thanks to the entire team.

But that isn't all there is. The current state of things is far superior to that of any other site out there IMHO, and there is not only plans for things to come, plans to make current features better - but COMMUNICAITON TO THE COMMUNITY about those plans and features!

Most operations tend to keep their mouths shut in hopes that what they release as a feature is accepted and goes over well. Robin and his team choose to share their thoughts and plans (whether successful, failed, or struggled with) with all of us, and that (to me) is a true open source attitude. Furthermore, it makes me feel like part of their team, their family, and I am highly encouraged to contribute back where and when I can as well.

I wish everyone in the community a prosperous new year in 2014 - and I know, without a doubt, that we will all see some very cool, new, upgraded, specialized, and exciting things from nexus in the next year(s).

-Shiholude

I for one completely understand where you are coming from. The amount of work and effort that goes into your website just to make it accessible for us to use must be at times overwhelming. I am and sure many others already have, want to thank you for all the time, dedication, and hard work that you put into this great site. I enjoy this site greatly and know it would not be possible without your hard work and I am truly grateful. I am so grateful that I would like to make a financial contribution to show my appreciation by becoming a premium member. I will continue to recommend this website to all my friends because it truly provides a far superior experience than anything else I have come across. Thank you again for all of your hard work. I truly appreciate what you have created and continue to make better. Keep up the great work!

Read through the whole thing, something I don't often do for new articles. Isn't much I can tell you except thank you so much to everyone who's been working on the Nexus and NMM for the last year to improve and make it work. Frustrations will anyways happen, raging because we live in the "gimme it now" era will too. However without the Nexus we wouldn't find a lot of the mods for our favorite games in one place. So thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication.

May your 2014 bring more success and less frustrations!

Edited by SamusKnight2K