End of year network review

Dark0ne

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose the upside is that you'll never get bored. I worked with computers for about 7 years and if there's one thing I know its that no matter how hard you try you'll always have something to repair. If you're spending that sort of money maybe you could consider solar. That would cut you're costs back on the electricity so you could put it into the system. I'm wondering; are the cloud setup's any good for gaming or is it only the cpu's that get tied together? I'd love a system that could tie the graphics together.

In response to post #10924714. #10925014 is also a reply to the same post.

I also Agree. The Nexus Family of sites has been my Home since I bought the PC versions of Skyrim, Fallout 3, and FO3: New Vagus. Ya, I'm part of that Steam Traffic he was talking about. But I couldn't imagine playing my games with out all these awsum Mod concepts that people think up. It's definitely making My PC gaming with these games twice as fun as the 1 time I played them on the PS3 console.

So, If you don't hear it Enough, here it is yet again: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR DAMN HARD WORK ON THE NEXUS!!! Edited by Keybordkiller

Yeah, it was nicer for us old Oblivion farts before we were lumped in with the Skyrim and other traffic; tough luck and C'est la Guerre for us, it needed to be done.

This has been, is, and will continue to be, still the premier gaming service site on the web.