End of year network review

Dark0ne

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly new to the Nexus community, but I've been around long enough to have first hand experiences with at least some of the issues. I'm very thankful that this site and all of its awesome contents are made available to everyone, especially for free. I don't mind the technical hiccups here and there, and I know the end-result will be worth it!

So, thanks for all of the hard work and dedication! Happy New Year! :)

Wanted to say thanks to the admin/tech (or whoever) team for all of their hard work, despite being faced with awful set-backs, you still persevered and have made the Nexus stable(ish) again.

Thank you again!

Regards from me (and Happy New Year)

I appreciate the work that you put into the website, it does get frustrating at times when you're paying for premium access and don't get access to more than one premium server that isn't in your country (or side of the world) for that matter.

I understand the issues you are having, and wish you luck on getting them sorted out.

Happy Holidays

Very interesting read into the background of the site. I choose to do a yearly premium membership because a permanent one would limit my donations over time. Paying the yearly fee will cost me more money in the long-run but it will benefit the Nexus too. I'm not sure if you have a donate button outside of the membership stuff, but if not it might be a good idea.