best female body replacer

pinkneonrose

Hi everyone i need help finding the best female body replacer

I have Female EyeCandy Body Replacer NUDE on my oblivion

and really like it is there one like that for fallout 3

thanks for any help

The problem with your question is it entails the term "best".

Best is all about a personal taist and point of view. What kind of woman do you like? Athletic? Muscular? Normal? Busty with big hips?

This is the question you have to answer yourself first before anyone can answer.

But... If you tweak your question to be, what has become the most excepted and most used, with the highest amount of compatibility and general exceptance, then the question has an answer.

The answer is Type V body replacer.

I asked a similar question last night here.... http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1099884

Sure enough, if you look at the clothing available Type V has a fully converted set of clothing and the most alternative clothing. One of the biggest reasons for this is that type V is just a tweaked and improved version of the Type 3 body. So all the type 3 clothes work on the Type V body. Kinda like how Exnems Eye Candy clothing works with the HGEC body.

It makes since also that the body most readily excepted by most to be more athletic than HGEC for oblivion is because of the enviorment. In oblivion life was wonderful before the gates started opening people could focus more on their looks and have a "more bouncy" appearancde. But in fallout, life is hell so people would have more lean muscle and less fat due to starvation and having to constantly be moving. Think about it, you got a bunch of fair maidens walking around in Oblivion, while you got a bunch of runners or fighters in FO3.

Soryy if this doesn't really answer you question, but eigther go with Type V, or face having to convert everything yourself to fit your personal preferences.

I use the type V body also and have found it very enhancing to the game and in keeping with the reality of Fallout3 environemnt. It installs easily. my only difficulty was in not knowing how to correctly install it as I am not very computer savy, savy? :thumbsup: I am very happy with type V though and think You will be also.

Archived