ArcJet Systems without Paladin Danse.

Aderod

Let's say BOS leftovers in Cambridge Police Station don't survive feral ghouls attack, unfortunately this prevents ArcJet Systems from being fully explored. A mod that unlock this place without helping BOS will be nice addition.

Let's say BOS leftovers in Cambridge Police Station don't survive feral ghouls attack, unfortunately this prevents ArcJet Systems from being fully explored. A mod that unlock this place without helping BOS will be nice addition.

Are you running another mod that makes them mortal? Stock, they should be 'unkillable'.

I wasn't clear enough. I want to explore all of ArcJet Systems without dealing with BOS(to any degree). I recently read that you can "glitch" inside, but alternative that don't require that will be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

arcjet systems helipad has a roof hatch. alternatively I think maybe (possibly not tho) only the main corridor is blocked without call to arms and you can perhaps mod jump or jet up to the right in the first room to reach other areas of the building, but failing that the rooftop access works fine.

I concur, it would be nice for a mod that does the same thing for arcjet as the fortstrong debris removers

I was curious from OP's post so i went in before, during and after call to arms and the before and after were the same (I had the arcjet helipad mod installed) but only during call to arms can you access the second interior of arcjet and OP would most likely like to access that without call to arms. My working hypothesis on how to make this work would be to auto start call to arms silently and/or edit danse participation out of the quest and add a quick finish upon interacting with danse while possessing the deep range transmitter or add an (optional) objective to place the deep range transmitter on top of the police station.

there's probably several ways to accomplish so my suggestions with a grain of salt