ECO depreciated request: new legendary addons

ZxAsriel

A request for new legendary addons to be added to ECO Depreciated (Yes I know what that means but I prefer this version. The redux is simply too new and doesn't include everything I liked)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55503

Anyone in the community can add these by the way, as long as you hear me out for one condition: That the mods are ESLs for the legendary entries.

All of these are to be included as L1, L2, L3, L4, L5's, all player only:

- Punishing Revenger - (Player / Follower Only) - Reflects %200 of all damage back into your attacker and halves the initial damage you recieve. Passive.

- The ultimate mythical armor - Radiation heals you instead of irradiating you, +125,000 to all resistances Passive.

- Ultimate Healer - Regenerate 500 HP and recover from 1,200 rads every second even inside combat. Passive.

- Ballistics of the divine - your armor becomes that akin to a metal object, bullets will harmlessly "tink" against you if you wear even a legging of this. Passive.

- Zagreus'es Blessing - When at deaths door, if you have 3,000 stimpaks or more, revive at the cost of 2,500 stimpaks instead of taking an massive L. No cooldown, massive drain on your stims.

- "In the name of hades" - When someone attacks you, at range or with melee, 2 flaming tracers come out of the armor and bend around obstructions, hitting the offender for 30 incendiary damage for each tracer for 124 seconds, stacks. No cooldown.

- "Zagreuses Rebellion" - Direct upgrade to "In the name of hades", fires dozens of smaller guided tracer at any enemies in range, up to 100 guided tracers, doing 5 incendiary damage for 62 seconds No cooldown.

- "Flare protection" - if an missile is heading your direction an flare will be deployed that nullifies all explosive damage for 6 seconds when it is about to impact. No cooldown.

- "Second chance" - once per entering battle, if an shot would of finished you off, survive and endure with 1 HP instead and have a brief invincibility window of 5 seconds. Only works once per entering of combat.

You need to chat with the original author about that kind of thing. No one can take his work, shuffle it around, and then release it. That's a violation of copyright, hence, site rules, and can get you banned.

So, either the original author needs to make the changes, or, give his permission to someone else to do so. Either way, the original author is where you need to start. No permissions, no mod.

You need to chat with the original author about that kind of thing. No one can take his work, shuffle it around, and then release it. That's a violation of copyright, hence, site rules, and can get you banned.

So, either the original author needs to make the changes, or, give his permission to someone else to do so. Either way, the original author is where you need to start. No permissions, no mod.

For the purpose of adding additional legendary effects as an extension to old ECO there are no permissions needed if that extension is published as a separate file that simply depends on ECO. Even including parts of ECO in another mod is fine as long as the new mod release conforms to the permissions I set for ECO.

For the purpose of adding additional legendary effects as an extension to old ECO there are no permissions needed if that extension is published as a separate file that simply depends on ECO. Even including parts of ECO in another mod is fine as long as the new mod release conforms to the permissions I set for ECO.

Hence, starting with you. :) If you have published permissions that allow it, then all well and good. (I didn't look.)