Help Regarding XP Gained Per Skill Level Up

Anduric312

I'm trying to make the leveling system more like Oblivion/Morrowind (level skills up 10 times to level up your character) but am running into problems with XP values.

The problem I'm trying to solve is the XP gained per skill level up, which in vanilla is equal to the skill level gained. For example; My Sneak increased to 57, so my character received 57 XP.

I want this to be static, as in my character receives the same amount of XP for every skill level up, regardless of skill level. Basically, I don't want the XP gained to be tied to the skill level.

Also, I'm trying to achieve this without resorting to using scripts.

(Regular) Skyrim level system IS like that. You do something that uses a skill, you gain XP into that skill. You get enough XP into a skill, the skill increases. 10 skill increases, your character levels up. If your Skyrim does not works that way, it means you have some mod that alters its leveling system.

(Regular) Skyrim level system IS like that. You do something that uses a skill, you gain XP into that skill. You get enough XP into a skill, the skill increases. 10 skill increases, your character levels up. If your Skyrim does not works that way, it means you have some mod that alters its leveling system.

False. Here's an article to help you understand how the leveling system in Skyrim works. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Leveling

For LE there was the Community Uncapper mod which one could modify an INI file to affect how the skills were leveled and how skill experience was passed on to character leveling. And these changes could be done independently for every skill and skill level. Thus with that mod it might have been possible to achieve what you want. I created an Excel Experience Calculator that allowed one to see how changing certain values in the Uncapper would affect skill and character leveling. This may also be helpful in at least seeing how some of the data correlates to each other.

There is an equivalent version for SSE but not a direct port. I have not used it and do not know if it will work for your needs.

There is an uncapper for AE which I have used with both v1.6.640 and v1.6.659 that works the same as the Legendary uncapper as far as I know. The name of the mod is Skyrim Skill Uncapper-Skyrim Uncapper Beta for AE. I adjust it the same as I adjusted the Legendary version.although I really cannot tell if it will do what you want as I use "Dragonstone" which dramatically slows down the level up process.

I do know that when I use the uncapper along with "Dragonstone" I am at level 2 after completing Bleak Falls Barrow and Dragon Rising.

I do not know if that mod will do what you desire but the uncapper is certainly worth a look.