Can't find wrongly made Light, plugins?

rmfranco

Hello.

I'm posting this on my lunch break, so I'll only be able to check for replies here and there.

I'm not sure where to find the version of Vortex I'm using.

I'm trying to mod Skyrim SE Anniversary edition.

I spent months downloading mods here and there, and I finished a few weeks ago. I tried to play, for the first time since getting my new laptop back in March, when I started.

I soon learned I had a few too man mods enabled. I made some light manually, but I didn't know there are guides on what you should and shouldn't make Light.

I also didn't keep track of what I changed.

Once low enough, Skyrim played fine at first. I alt-started in Rorikstead inn, but when I went to leave, it looped me back into the inn instead.

I vaguely recall this issue happening once before, back in LE days. Then, it was due to too many mods. But I can't dismiss that it might be due to these multiple light-ed plugins. If possible, how can I find what plugins I changed, ideally withing redownloading everything from scratch.

If there is anything you need from me, please let me know and I'll get to that when I can, either during work if it's quick, or off work in 4 hours.

Thanks.

Edit: also, how do collections work? If I got premium, would I need to just click once to redownload everything? or is it like it's implied with StardewValley, where it pops up and you could click to download, clicking with each needed download? also, would I then need to readjust decencies still, it overwriting the ones I setup myself?

Edited by rmfranco

How many mods are you running?

For premium members, it's one click, yep. For standard members, you get the popups like Stardew Valley.

773 light mods, 243 regular atm.

I was suggested on Reddit to try sorting by date in the Data folder. If it's among those mods, I've only got about 52 to replace. I'll be trying that for a little while tonight.

There IS a limit on the number of 'light' mods you can run.... and it varies dramatically, depending on just which mods you are running. The light fellers use leftover ID's from Fallout4.esm, and you can run out. Try disabling 10 or 20 at a time, see if you can get out of the Inn.