Full Mantle demo and conference of what it is capable of

Yeah the title says it all and i am WOOOW, ever so excited about mantle and what its capable of. The thing has no limits......

Oxide games is a company to watch, because they are the only ones so far trying to brake grounds of what today's pc games are capable of.

Edited by Thor.

happy new year!..

The problem with it so far, I hear allot of performance boost, but I haven't seen any demo comparison... " before and after "... So Oxide game looks nice, but it may run in an NVIDIA better, who knows.

When I hear about Mantle demo, I need to see a comparison. Why they delayed mantle? I haven't heard anything about release "yet", it was supposed to be released last month?

Edited by ermacos

Thanks for sharing that, it's looking very promising.

happy new year!..

The problem with it so far, I hear allot of performance boost, but I haven't seen any demo comparison... " before and after "... So Oxide game looks nice, but it may run in an NVIDIA better, who knows.

When I hear about Mantle demo, I need to see a comparison. Why they delayed mantle? I haven't heard anything about release "yet", it was supposed to be released last month?

It's due to be patched into BF4 this month, according to AMD.... "the cause of the delay is due to EA's recent decision to halt game development in favor of bug stomping."

I'm excited to see what developers do with mantle in the future, things like cross platform into Linux and the unlimited overhead is beyond exciting. Far more powerful then Directx.

They are calling Directx archaic because its designed solely for single threaded cpu's and was never designed for utilizing the full potential of gpu's. In fact they don't consider the term gpu, I forget what the term was but that's exactly how they describe it.

Not to mention all that was done on a under clocked fx8350 and a r290.

Just imagine what would be possible if they pushed the hardware to its limit.

On todays pc's not on super computers. Maybe rival what avatar did simply using off the market parts.

Sense now they have so much overhead performance available, why not take it a step further.

Edited by Thor.

watched most of it, skipped ahead tot he demo, but i did listen to the idea behind it and what not. does seem very very cool. i do hope that PC gaming takes another leap besides graphics. seeing entire armies on a battlefield would be awesome.

watched most of it, skipped ahead tot he demo, but i did listen to the idea behind it and what not. does seem very very cool. i do hope that PC gaming takes another leap besides graphics. seeing entire armies on a battlefield would be awesome.

Mantle will allow for that, it lets developers use the whole CPU rather than a single core.

Mantle will allow for that, it lets developers use the whole CPU rather than a single core.

no i know. thats why i said it would be cool. it would be cool to see what they talked about, on my PC in the near future !!

AMD Mantle boosts Battlefield 4 performance by 45 per cent.....

http://hexus.net/tech/news/graphics/64713-amd-mantle-boosts-battlefield-4-performance-45-per-cent/

http://bf4central.com/2014/01/battlefield-4-runs-45-faster-amds-mantle-software/

Impressive for something patched in, I wonder what it'll be like with something built from the ground up for it?

I wish they would implement this in older games that have such bad performance overhead, something like Skyrim for Instants. Sense games don't have to be built completely from the ground up to use mantle, the game just needs to be patched to utilize it.

Edited by Thor.