New Radiation Suit

Jcb245

Someone should make a mod that adds an armored radiation suit so you can explore irradiated areas, and still be protected as if you were wearing your normal gear for fighting outside of irradiated zones. It would also need to be a dark color or olive drab to help blend in. It would be a really cool armor to use when exploring the metro tunnels or with other mods that increase the amount of radiation or add more irradiated areas.

The normal radiation suit provides +30 rad resistance. Tesla Armor, T-51b Power Armor, Winterized T51b Power Armor and Prototype Medical Power Armor will provide +25 and Enclave Hellfire Armor +15. With Rad-away and Rad-X, there is no need for an armored radiation suit.

Power Armor is too bulky. I probably should have added it would be better for those who prefer to sneak, and I don't like the style of the normal radiation suits. I was thinking of maybe a radiation suit in the same style as the Merc Troublemaker or Roving trader outfit with a hood and gas mask and had a DR of 15-20. It would protect from radiation and have that rugged scavenger feel. I guess I could compare it maybe to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. armor but less militaristic and more scavenger in terms of style.

• 2 weeks later...