tes construction set

party_matt41189

There are many totorials for the TES constuction set. but I'll see if I can help you, ok, 1st load the morrowind .esm, find the person you are looking to give the extra batering gold to. (helps to know their name) 2nd after you locate you merchant, double click them so the "NPC" window pops up, now everything sould be greyed out, (if not thats even better) down at the bottom of the NPC window, right below the "save" botton, there is a "blocked" button with a checkmark in it, uncheck it then click save. The window should close, re-open it, everything should be accecible now. 3rd right beside the "blocked" button (to the left of it) in a button named "AI" click that, a new window should open and on the top of that there should be a surveses tab, click that one. there is all the information you need, check all the boxes if you want them to sell all that stuff, then put in how much gold they have, click save and that should do it!

sorry for the really long post I hope you figure it out, come back and let me know!

Archived