Guys I just realized something

Kostovic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is probably a bookie in Vegas giving odds on where it will take place - how much are you willing to bet on your guess?

On second thought - maybe not as someone from Beth with inside info could make a killing. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gif

I read something somewhere that the Wood Elves Eat their dead, so if you think being a Cannibal is Disgusting, wait till we get to Valenwood and Kill our Enemies and Animals, we will be Forced to eat them with an Animation that turn them into bones.

I remember watching a documentary about a tribe in which people ate their family members after they died.

But they had a pretty good explanation for it.

The researcher that was being interviewed said something like:

"For them, this is the ultimate bonding with a loved one.

The dead physically leave their world but remain with them through this ritual....

Instead of putting them into the ground to be eaten by larvae and other lesser beings, they prefer to take what they can in a cannibalistic ritual involving only close relatives that loved the deceased in life. "

Also they feasted before-hand, to make sure that they were full before even starting the ritual. To make clear that they weren't eating the loved one to nourish themselves, but rather to make a bonding with them.

This actually sounds beautiful in my mind.... even though it's Taboo in our modern society/

----

But then if Woodelves eat everything they kill, then I guess I would be annoyed by it.

Edited by CookieDynamics

Wait, what if the name of the province and the name of the game are different. For example, Arena was set in the whole of tamriel, Oblivion was mostly set in Cyrodiil and daggerfall was set in high rock and hammerfell :P