ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mod to changing appearance mid-game?

Paellasama

Seeing that Larian has not implemented the possibility of changing your appearance during the game, is there any modder interested in making a mod that allows it? something like the magic mirror of Divinity Original without 2, it would be a great addition.

I don't like to play 100h or more of campaign and have to see my character always the same, I always liked to change a little the look of my character, besides I would like to play with the hairstyles and faces of the mods that are in nexus when they are updated without starting again from 0.

I think it's a mistake on Larian's part that it's not implemented in the game, especially when it lets you change the classes even in the origin companions that have stories closely linked to their default class.

Have any of you voiced your opinion on Larian's official forums? And if you do so, please don't add needless conjecture such as, "How could you forget to add this?!" Polite, persuasive, persistent dialogue gets results. If nothing else, once the official modding tools are released it should open a lot of doors.

Have any of you voiced your opinion on Larian's official forums? And if you do so, please don't add needless conjecture such as, "How could you forget to add this?!" Polite, persuasive, persistent dialogue gets results. If nothing else, once the official modding tools are released it should open a lot of doors.

hate to break it to ya. but yes. people have said this on the larian forum. countless times. hell. go to the feedback threads right now or even from the early access days. this has been asked for since day one. its literally the second request on the forums for baldurs gates 3 lol. did you check the larian forums before asking your passive aggressive rhetorical question

hate to break it to ya. but yes. people have said this on the larian forum. countless times. hell. go to the feedback threads right now or even from the early access days. this has been asked for since day one. its literally the second request on the forums for baldurs gates 3 lol. did you check the larian forums before asking your passive aggressive rhetorical question

Here, let me correct your post: "People have asked for this on the official Larian forums already, even since early access. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they're budging so far on allowing it."

Nothing I typed was "passive-aggressive," nor was it rhetorical. Chill out, I don't browse the Larian forums and mentioned that as a possibility. And to be polite when making such requests, because I've seen how people can get overly emotional talking about things like that and start slinging insults instead of trying to get results. Much like you just did :) Nice assumption, too bad it was wrong.

Here, let me correct your post: "People have asked for this on the official Larian forums already, even since early access. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they're budging so far on allowing it."

Nothing I typed was "passive-aggressive," nor was it rhetorical. Chill out, I don't browse the Larian forums and mentioned that as a possibility. And to be polite when making such requests, because I've seen how people can get overly emotional talking about things like that and start slinging insults instead of trying to get results. Much like you just did :smile: Nice assumption, too bad it was wrong.

wow you're a dweeb

Nothing I typed was "passive-aggressive," nor was it rhetorical. Chill out, I don't browse the Larian forums and mentioned that as a possibility. And to be polite when making such requests, because I've seen how people can get overly emotional talking about things like that and start slinging insults instead of trying to get results. Much like you just did :smile: Nice assumption, too bad it was wrong.

it wasnt an assumption you were passive aggressive. also what an absurd idea to tell someone to check another forum. when you yourself didnt. Like actually what was the thought process here. Did you really think nobody asked about this in the 3 years it had been in early access.

Even if you werent trying to be passive aggressive you were. Hell youre even doing it in your response to me lmfao

Maybe just dont assume everyone youre responding to is a moron who hasnt looked elsewhere for the answer to their question. :down: