Nexus Mod Manager plans, answers and if you're a coder, we want yo

Dark0ne

NMM is an amazing piece of software in my opinion, and that's one of a developer. It not only supports multiple games, it also automatically downloads, categorizes, installs and manages several different types of files seemingly effortlessly, and all this FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's pretty amazing in this day and age of micro-transaction madness

I don't know that there's anything I can do to assist, but if there is, I'd be more than happy to help.

I'll say it again, for what it's developed to do, NMM gives you amazing value. A+++

Edited by rammone4

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not very happy with nmm, it puts some craps in my data folders (screenshots/readme (maybe from the modders packaging)) manual download is faster for me. But i clean up my data after each mod installed, so it's ok for me, i stay with an old nmm until the 1.0 is up (upgrading make me lost all my data/install, nmm don't recognize the mods i installed with the previous version :/).

I hope you'll find an issue, good luck.

In response to post #11060403. #11063480 is also a reply to the same post.

They did offer to help, and are a payed supporter. Everyone loves hugs, and your sentence was barely readable, so if you were being sarcastic or something I could not tell. :) Edited by robsmith

In response to post #11040397. #11041664, #11042089, #11049594, #11058613, #11063522 are all replies on the same post.

Are you saying that all the issues in the games the NMM manages are caused by mods. Games like Skyrim, Oblivion and Fallout 3. These are considered some of the most unstable games released in the last decade. You can't just white wash that by saying something close to 'mods did it and you broke it.' Mods don't break games, idiots do and I don't have broken games. (They are just a tab unstable). ;)

idk about you but i cant download anything using NMM. I get server unreachable and error

I get the same "Server unreachable" error. But at the same time I as able to download the same mod from the closest server "manually".

Not sure what's going on... :confused: