ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Why have these landscape objects spawned in my interior? They don't appear in the CK

15gudasc

Hi! I'm building a cell that uses exterior landscape features (primarily RockCliffCoast_Large01 and RockCliffCoast_Large02) and it looks okay in the CK. However, playtesting, it seems that there is extra (LOD?) collision/mesh data associated with these features that makes the area unplayable. Examples in images below:

https://imgur.com/a/VyDRzbC

Basically, there are many, many layers of rocky cliff that make it impossible to navigate. However, these don't appear in the CK. Is this solvable?

There are many other rockcliffcoast pieces in the cell that aren't generating this issue...

That makes sense. Do you know how I'd turn it off? I'm not sure how I turned it on, and I can't find any information on the forum or CK site.

In this cell's cell window, the Exterior LOD Worldspace field under "Interior Data" says "Interior"

I just copy/pasted this area of the cell to an exterior cell, and all of those LOD references appeared. I was able to delete them and move the other objects back into the interior cell, after which they were gone.

I must have placed and hidden these objects somehow...strange!