Fable

Ravenheart27

What? It's actually been confirmed that they're going to port it over to PC?

Should have known they'd eventually weaken. :P

Personally I enjoyed Fable. A lot of people were disappointed though due to all the hype there was for the 2 years or so before it's release. The end version didn't live up to their boasts. But it's still an above average, very enjoyable RPG. Personally I got 50+ hours out of it, however that was with 3 characters completing the game.

like switch said... this game disappointed many people.. myself being one of those people... I played it with 3 characters, and played for a total of 35 hours... its pretty repetitive and its WAY to short... so I highly doubt the PC version would be any better...besides the fact people could now create mods for it.

I enjoyed Fable but I was really dissapointed when I beat the game in 10hrs or so trying to do everything I could. Eh I could really care less if its coming to the PC, if they added like 30 more hours of gameplay id think about getting it :D .

Hmm... until I get more details on these "improvements" they've been making I'll remain sceptical. Without a drastic overhaul of the game features I doubt it'll be worth getting for those of us who have played the XBox version. :P

• 5 weeks later...
It really wasn't that bad. Although it is kinda short. (not that short. A little long too.) If it is coming out on PC, i'll try to find it.

Fable was good, i have to admit but i did not like the storyline things were to short and it was too easy to travel around!

I liked all of the weight gain and loss stuff and the skars and how your character gets older!

But I remember looking at the magazines years before and how it said that it was going to be like a morrowind but with more detail and stuff like what i had said above! It also said that you would get hours of gameplay, the most you cpu;d ever get would be like 15 and that is stretching it out!

i hate fable now and I wished I didnt waste my 75 dollars on it

Archived