Get mods to work

MythOfNewEra

Hi, I hope I'm in the right place as I couldn't find any specific information about this on the internet. I recently bought RE3 on Steam and downloaded some mods, but they didn't work because I have the latest version of the game. Then I reverted it to the old version on Steam, and now when I activate the mods, the old mods from version 1.0 don't work or only partially work. The character's head takes on the design of the mod, but the body is always invisible. Can someone help me with this?

• 4 months later...

Im having the same issue, installed a bunch of mods with fluffy manager, and none of them are working, none of the mesh, or any of the costumes, am I missing something obvious? When i played about 6 months ago (same save file) i could switch costumes, but now its always just the standard/default game costumes

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

Yes, I have the same issue. Literally can't find any info or help for this. I'm using the dx11 non-rt branch from Steam and all my mods are non-RT. I uninstalled all of them, re-installed, force uninstalled etc. Got few of them to work but for example Nemesis Hood just made the whole head look like a round flesh. M4 made the weapon look like it had no textures, others just had floating heads or no models at all. It's confusing. RE2 and RE4 modding is much easier but nothing works on RE3. What should I do?