• Lhammonds
    • AlienSlof
    • Bben46
    • Stampede
    • Switch
    • SerpentofShadows
    • Malchik
    • Povuholo
  2. 2. Who is your favorite awesome leader?

• Dark0ne!!!
  3. 3. Who do you think SHOULD be a moderator?

• vicICE
    • Vagrant0
    • Hel Borne
    • GDarknight
    • My evil cat named Mikay
    • I don't know these people.
    • I like the moderators we have, and am comfortable with just them.
    • Dezdimona

As was stated we were each selected {by Drk0ne}for a different reason......mine is my knowledge of mods, not creating them as my skills are limited , where to find what is what I know....and an archive that is quite extensive, which allows me to spend most of my time in the file admin section fixing things.....and my searching skills. My understanding of how the internet works the limitations and capabilities...coincides with my real life occupation.

LHammonds, Alienslof are superior modders in their own right.

Bben - one of the most knowledgeable computer geeks around.

A lot depends on real life.......that is a priority for each of us, we spend what time we can spare. Sometimes we need away time to regain perspective, and we become less active while the others pick up the slack.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: No vicICE, i will not :) You have got to be one of the most helpful people i see, although i would not say myself so not to seam ignorant that you deserve to be a moderator, you are definetly a very helpful person who goes out of their way to make others happy.

vicICE: general CS modding help, big time scripter helper

Hel Borne: Upon requests, does meshes and textures for people to help them

Vagrant0: I REALLY think this goes without explanation, and explains why i thought at first he was a moderator.

gdarknight: Always been helpful to me, and ive seen him help others. Never lost his cool.

Evil Cat Mikay: If you look at her your either automatically bow in demonic obedience or burst into flames.

And how!

Well that definetly explains it for me, thank you. So.. idk how to search mods by author names or if its possible (although it would be REALLY awesome to do if it does not hurt the site too much) so have you any mods whatsoever? If so, please provide a link to your modding profile as i, for some reason, can not find you on tesnexus.

Would you explain your modding knowledge? like would you compare it to mine?

A great understanding of the CS, little scripting, and absalutely no knowledge of custom mesh making, textureing, extensive scripting, nifskope and animations and such forth?

Kind of ironic though, none of my current mods really reflect my knowledge of CS except for Fort Death, which is not quite done or uploaded yet... sad... i feel like ive waisted a few years...

Anyway...I'm sorry to say this.. but those are probably people that you like....not the ones that should be chosen for..

and next to that.. the people are chosen by their actions for the forum in an extended period of time..being helpful isn't the only thing...otherwise you could put up half of the forum as moderators...

Please lets elaborate this somewhere else ranokoa...this is getting out of hand...

----

I urge you to change this poll .. I liked the fun of it.. but this topic isn't going to anywhere productive..

EDIT: No vicICE, i will not :) You have got to be one of the most helpful people i see, although i would not say myself so not to seam ignorant that you deserve to be a moderator, you are definetly a very helpful person who goes out of their way to make others happy.

vicICE: general CS modding help, big time scripter helper

Hel Borne: Upon requests, does meshes and textures for people to help them

Vagrant0: I REALLY think this goes without explanation, and explains why i thought at first he was a moderator.

gdarknight: Always been helpful to me, and ive seen him help others. Never lost his cool.

Evil Cat Mikay: If you look at her your either automatically bow in demonic obedience or burst into flames.

And how!

Well that definetly explains it for me, thank you. So.. idk how to search mods by author names or if its possible (although it would be REALLY awesome to do if it does not hurt the site too much) so have you any mods whatsoever? If so, please provide a link to your modding profile as i, for some reason, can not find you on tesnexus.

Would you explain your modding knowledge? like would you compare it to mine?

A great understanding of the CS, little scripting, and absalutely no knowledge of custom mesh making, textureing, extensive scripting, nifskope and animations and such forth?

Kind of ironic though, none of my current mods really reflect my knowledge of CS except for Fort Death, which is not quite done or uploaded yet... sad... i feel like ive waisted a few years...

Use the advance search option,

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/advancedsearch.php

use the author and uploder fields one at a time. Some authors have different user names on different site's.

Wow.. im such a blockhead.. i always new of that links existance but never followed it, as well, i never remembered it when i needed it! I feel like such a retard. Thank you again buddah! Buddah the buddha... heh.. lol. Anyways thanks :)

ya your better than me by far... i had no idea you were 59, had a really long awesome beard, and are 59.. lol. Idk just always viewed you as in your mid 30's. Meh, goes to show the impersonal features of the internet.

I've always enjoyed Bben's posts. He's always ready to help and when he mods someone, he is fair, with just the right amount of "spank." Really all of the mods do a good job. I like to see Buddah in action too.

Vic I've noticed and think would be good. Actually, I was expecting to see Dezdimona on the list of potentials. I've seen her help people many times, with very explicit instructions.

Calliton is another of my favs, he is always good for a witty, comic remark :thumbsup:

Overall, there is a good group here, that do a marvelous job, so it's nice to see you all getting a pat on the back.

:thanks: to the mods and volunteers, just helpful, friendly folks in general.

Buddah. For several reasons.

Whenever times have been rough and I've been down, he's always been there for me with a kind word of support - and often a funny comment - to brighten my day.

He has an awesome beard. Always had a bit of a thing for big beards.

He's older and wiser than me. :)

He loved his cat. Cats are awesome. Can't imagine my life without one around. Loves horses. Horses are awesome. I miss mine (all succumbed to old age).

Closely followed by Lhanmmonds, Dark0ne, Stampede and Bben - all good lads and I can't choose between them.