Dexterity Modifier Doesn't Appear in-game

Guest deleted187826421

Ok, I suspect you still have your custom the strings assigned to (String Table) Core Game Resource Talk Table and (Owner Module) Core Game Resources, instead of your module. So you are exporting empty or near empty .tlk files (since the files are both only 1kb).

Did you see my image (under the spoiler tag, I try to hide large pictures to not over take the screen) showing the edit string and description? What does your string say for String Table and Owner Module?

Guest deleted187826421

Ok, I suspect you still have your custom the strings assigned to (String Table) Core Game Resource Talk Table and (Owner Module) Core Game Resources, instead of your module. So you are exporting empty or near empty .tlk files (since the files are both only 1kb).

Did you see my image (under the spoiler tag, I try to hide large pictures to not over take the screen) showing the edit string and description? What does your string say for String Table and Owner Module?

You're right about the empty talk tables. One in the Documents\AddIns\Mymodule\Core\override is always empty, I don't know why. One in the C:\Users\username\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\AddIns\imfv2\module\override only has only the new ones I added. When export the talk tables there is always core_en-us.tlk in the C:\Users\username\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override\toolsetexport as well, don't know what to do with that one either.

Is this the picture you wanted to see?

image8

Maybe it has something to do with module hierarchy or module management settings?

Guest deleted187826421

This is definitely a head scratcher, it looks like it should work. I can see why you are frustrated, I would be too.

Sure, show me your hierarchies and module properties.

Well the difference between your module and my own seems mainly that I have my extended to Single Player (both check box and in the properties). But I am not sure if this is the culprit or not.

Content Module: Single Player

Extended Module: Single Player

Also you only have 1 number string in your modules range. You probably want to add the other.

StringID Begin: 1782324543

StringID End: 1782324544

Edited by HollownessDevoured

Guest deleted187826421

Well the difference between your module and my own seems mainly that I have my extended to Single Player (both check box and in the properties). But I am not sure if this is the culprit or not.

Content Module: Single Player

Extended Module: Single Player

Also you only have 1 number string in your modules range. You probably want to add the other.

StringID Begin: 1782324543

StringID End: 1782324544

Honestly don't know what to do anymore, if you any more suggestions, no matter how wild they are, I'd try...

I get it, I only just recently created a working module, I struggled a while too. For some reason modules just didn't like me. That was why I use to mod in Single Player.

If you want feel free to PM me, and we can try to workshop/thinktank it more there. But feel free to also ask for other insight from other modders too. As I said I am self taught, so I am not a perfect modder.