Landing Cutscene every time

Smugz

Hey all, I really hope someone who is actually talented (unlike me) can actually make this mod lol.

It drives me crazy that when you land at a city after the first time it doesn't show the cutscene anymore, EVEN WHEN YOU LAND A THE LANDING PAD! It just teleports you outside your ship. This is annoying because it breaks immersion super quickly and also if I have some items in my ship I'd like to take out to sell, I have to turn around and go back into the ship to get them, as opposed to just getting out of the chair and grabbing it on my way out.

If anyone is able to make this, I'd be extremely grateful! Thank you!

If someone could make this mod that would be great, its immersion breaking without seeing your ship land.

I keep checking this site every few days lol, I've also asked on Reddit so hoping someone is able to do it soon! It seems a few of us want it

I'd love this, too. We always have the option to fast travel to a specific destination if we don't want to watch landing cinematics and arrive in the pilot's chair, or dismount your own ship - there is really nothing to lose with something like this and for those of us who want to avoid fast travel/skipping and RP actually moving around it's basically a necessity for a mod like this.

For the same reasons, but tangential in terms of a mod suggestion, I wish I could 'plot a course' to a star or planet in the map, yet return to my cockpit and have it 'targeted' to engage grav drive or travel manually instead of almost every movement you make in Starfield being a form of map-based fast/insta travel.