SO new patch.. How badly did they screw the game over this time?

Scyris

The patch seems to work fine, aside from the installation process crashing my computer.

Then again, it might just be something related to the last patch, because ever since applying that I can't close the game through the menu without causing a system lockup. I've been using the task manager to quit Fo3 for a month now- since I gave in to my weak-willed desires and finally got the DLC via Live.

Other than that, everything's just fine.

I need someone to please confirm something.

When playing the DLC Operation Anchorage I do crash every time when I have to blow up the artillery guns. To be specific, right after the first artillery gun when you head for the stairs the game freezes at the step of exactly those stairs. Every single time.

I even tried not to load any other mods, it freezes. I took out FOSE, still freezes. Didn't load any other DLC, still freezes.

Now I know for 100% sure that it was working fine with the patch 1.5. And the only thing I changed from then was installing patch 1.6 and the DLC Point Lookout, which I turned off in one of my trials.

I need to point out that I use the DLCs like any other mods, so they're not in the GFWL directory any more. However this has never been a problem so far.

If anyone with the patch 1.6 and the DLC Operation Anchorage can please go and look if he gets the same crash ? Thanks in advance.