Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, Ed McMahon

Skree000

OK kids, it's been three days since Michael Jackson died and it doesn't look like he's going to rise from the dead !!!

I heard about Jackson from a friend and I heard about the others not long after. I've heard the other two's names but I never really knew who they where or why they were famous. I always thought Jackson was a little sick in the head but I've always admired his dancing. That fool could bust a move.

Michael Jackson could sing and dance, and he was proof what a great country America is.

Nowhere else was a cute little black boy able to grow up and become an ugly white woman....

celebrities dont really affect me at all, I wasnt a fan of any of them but im sure some people were.

THANK YOU, someone honest. Recently, when I browsing around Facebook, I see a bunch of my friends have joined groups called R.I.P Michael Jackson or So Long MJ, etc. My problem is that these friends probably haven't even heard his music, Michael Jackson never played a big part in my life, to me (and probably a lot of other people) he was just news.