Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, Ed McMahon

Skree000

I heard it said that MJ went white due to a skin problem not because he wanted to. He also had problems with his face. As for what else he did or didn't do, hopefully history might shed some real light on it. It's worth just remembering him because of the impact he had on the world of music.

FF was the one who influenced my childhood through various TV shows and she became more interesting in some ways the older she got. In the 1970s I went through my teens and she and her amazing hair were like 'wow' one of the big things on the small screen from distant USA.

I heard it said that MJ went white due to a skin problem not because he wanted to. He also had problems with his face. As for what else he did or didn't do, hopefully history might shed some real light on it. It's worth just remembering him because of the impact he had on the world of music.

Yes. He had Vitiligo...a skin disease that kills the pigmentation cells. The only surgeries (about 2-3) were done to his nose...which he had to change because he tripped while rehearsing and broke it.